Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 9: A Picture Of The Person(s) Who Got You Through The Most

Off course my family is who i turn to in time of need. They are my secret keepers,  and they know me better than i do myself.  But credit must be given where it is due! So in addition to the wonderful A.H clan, i turn to my friends, whom without i wouldn't be the Amina i am today. I love them to bits not because they keep me entertained, but because they get me .They don't judge me, are always truthful and have my best interest in mind.

Without my lovely sister Zainab, being bored last year would have been a constant thing, and without the lovely Sumayyah and Sajida, i wouldn't have had somewhere to escape to when i felt trapped in the city. Having them nearby was something i am truthfully thankful for.

Also, special mention goes to te utterly wonderful:
When i needed someone to talk to, she was there. Despite being in a different city and on a different Island alltogether, we managed to keep in constant ouch. Thankfully!

Her constant stream of texts made me feel less lonely, i never felt alone with her messages morning, afternoon and night. Even when the dreaded exam period rolled in, she was there. Miraculously, we successfully conducted all nighters together, while being in different places.

Sha, i love you for everything you've done for me. I couldn't have asked for a better friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, Leave a comment :)